Monday, October 1, 2012

Limitations

I think that many times success or dreams are postponed, or even forgotten because of the limitations we create for ourselves.  Not the limitations that truly exist, but the ones we create in our minds.

 “I’m not talented enough.”

“He’s better.”

“I have no one who supports my efforts.”

To some extent, there truly are some limitations that exist when it comes to pursuing something, but none of them can or should stop you from doing something that you truly want to achieve.

If you want it that bad then you’ll do it. I have to tell myself over and over and over again to remember that people are just people and that the ones who are leaders in the world...are just people too. They are people who had big dreams and extremely hard work ethics.

Why would I tell myself that I can’t do something because I don’t have what it takes or I don’t have enough strength. It’s simply not true. Much of what you accomplish is a mindset and how you look at things. Try and look at the “limitation” that’s holding you back in a more positive way and maybe, just maybe, you’ll be one step closer to your dream. Just a thought.


--
Madalyn McHugh is a Christian music artist who just released her debut CD, "Stepping Stone". Check out all the songs at her CDBaby site (Hint: It's at the top right of this page!)

No comments:

Post a Comment