Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I’m ready, Let's go!

I’m beginning to realize more and more that my developing music career is so much more than just singing. It’s an entire ministry and I have to keep focus.

This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to sing at the Relay for Life Survivor’s Ceremony in Caro. I prepared my song and I prepared my heart for the event but nothing could have prepared me for the actual moment.

It was an incredible thing to stand in front of a mass of courageous souls who have fought the battle of cancer and won. God moved through that crowd and it was an unforgettable evening.

I guess what I’m seeing is that, every opportunity is a beautiful one and has the potential to be a powerful thing.   I dream of a life full of singing where I can share my passion with the world and ultimately glorify God – the opportunity is literally sitting on my lap. I have been given a tremendous chance and I will not waste one moment.

I’m ready, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment